Sunday 31 March 2013

Goodbye to March 2013

This month flew by. It started out on Koh Phangan for a PADI IDC and I've been at home for the rest of the month.

The weather was great this month,the first week saw an occasional shower and a bit of rain but after that it was blue sky galore and each day became warmer and warmer. It's been really hot indeed! A good month for sun seekers.

Beach vendor on Choengmon Beach

Beach vendor on Choengmon Beach selling food

Good food was had on Koh Phangan at Caffe del Moccha and on Samui at a couple of regular spots, like Juzzapizza in Fisherman's Village and Siripoca in Bang Po, two places that stand out.

It's also time to try to get as many signatures for stopping the oil drilling near Samui with this petition and yesterday saw the First Charity Samui Midnight Run in Chaweng, in which I came second in my age category. 

A good month overall that came with a little private twist when we found out that my wife is expecting our third baby.

Now it's time to move on though and look forward to the April version of 2013.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: