Monday 7 December 2020

Temporarily closing down of the blog

Temporarily closing down of the blog

As the title says, I'm in the process of Temporarily closing down the blog. Due to Covid I can't find the time or motivation to continue this blog. My main social media activities will be on my Koh Samui blog Facebook page. I may start using Twitter more as well. You can find me @CamilleLemmens

Koh Samui, Thailand weekly weather update; 30th November – 6th December 2020

Temporarily closing down of the blog

This Family Mart has also closed down last week. The nearest Family Mart outlet to our house. Things are not looking good for Thailand and Koh Samui's tourist industry. The Thai government has very clearly chosen not to invest in or save the tourist industry. Besides domestic impulses, which seem to be nothing more than a water drop on a hot plate. Nothing is being done to help the Thai tourist industry.


So long for now from this blog. In the meantime, hope to see you back at my Facebook page.

Camille






No comments: