Saturday 30 March 2013

Samui Midnight Run, registration

This afternoon it was time to pick up the race number and the T-shirt of the Samui Midnight Run. Mission was completed successfully and now the difficult choice comes, what to do next?

Samui Midnight Run, Registration at Reggae Pub

At the Reggae Pub this afternoon

Normally I'm vast asleep comes midnight, so do try to take a nap now or stay up all the time? I did a midnight run once before in Bangkok and I had the same problem! A nap seems like the right thing to do though.

Samui Midnight Run, Registration desk

Registration desk

Loading up with some carbs is next on the schedule and after the nap I will cook spaghetti in order to load up on some carbs before the race.

Samui Midnight Run, Shirt and BIB

Shirt and BIB or race number

I'm looking forward to it and hope I an get some pictures tonight, in time for an update tomorrow morning! It seems al well organized and you can still do last minute registrations at the Reggae Pub in Chaweng.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: