Sunday 31 March 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st March, 2013

Today's weather;

The sun is already shining relentlessly over Koh Samui this morning! There are a few clouds though but let's see and wait how long they can hold their ground. Current temp at 7am is 27C

In case you missed it, yesterday I posted about a petition to stop the oil drilling around Koh Samui, please visit here and sign the petition.


2nd place in my age category last night during the first Charity Koh Samui Midnight Run 

Yesterday saw a very warm day with a max temp of 31.5C

The forecast predicts more sunshine to come but come Friday, we should get heavy overcast but no rain.  

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: