Monday 4 March 2013

Welcome to March 2013

March is usually a very good month if you want to soak up some sun and is excellent if you want to avoid the busy seasons.
The last 6 recorded years on my blog show excellent conditions except in 2011 when towards the end of March and during early April we had some extremely out of season flooding on the island.

Chaweng early morning

Chaweng early morning, a few months ago, where the Central shopping mall will be in a year or two. The view has already changed drastically

The start of the month is excellent and it's all leading up to the heat of April! Enjoy this month if you find yourself on Samui and keep checking my posts!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: