Sunday 10 March 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 10th March, 2013

Today's weather;

Just like yesterday, a blue sky is shaping up over Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Current temp at 7am is 28C

The PADI IE went very well yesterday and all of my students passed the exams and are now PADI Instructors.
Later today I will take the ferry back home to Samui again.

Thong Sala, Koh Phangan

At the roundabout in Thong Sala on Koh Phangan

Yesterday was a warm day and sunshine all day long. Max temp reached 30C

The forecast is still looking good with 7 sunny days in a row predicted.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: