Saturday 9 March 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th March, 2013

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui and Koh Phangan looks like 'the works', blue and no clouds in sight. It's going to be hot today! Current temp at 7am is 27.5C
Tomorrow's afternoon ferry will bring me back home after having been on the road for a month.
Last night I had another great Italian meal at Caffe del Mocca in Chaloklum.

Koh Phangan mountain roads

Winding roads through the Koh Phangan hills, between Haad Salad and Haad Yao, beautiful views but don't be mistaken, these roads are very dangerous. Two days ago a Western couple was killed on a motorbike because a car crashed into them. Drive safely, don't drive drunk and keep alert!

Yesterday saw more clouds then I expected during the morning but it stayed dry and it was warm around the islands. Max temp reached 29.5C

The forecast shows sunny skies and warm over the next 7 days. Enjoy!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: