Thursday 21 April 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 21st April, 2011

Today's weather;

It's over two weeks now that Samui is waking up under near perfect blue skies and seemingly another hot day is ahead of us. Current temp at 7am is 27.3C

Thanks to Angie & Dave today for a donation! I'm very happy that I was able to put your minds at rest with regards to you Samui visit! Your donation is much appreciated!
To all other readers, feel free to put in a donation as well, this blog runs on the love for blogging and Koh Samui, I do not get paid to do this and donations are great tokens to show your appreciation.

Sunset at Choengmon Beach yesterday

Yesterday saw another sunny and hot day with a max temp of 31.8C

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was so happy when I found youre blog. Im coming to koh samui on sunday and bringing 5 of my friends.. I have been there several times. Cant wait! Do you know have the weather looks like next week?

Camille said...

Hi,

The weather forecast looks good, plenty of sunshine, strong winds though and I would expect an occasional tropical shower, most likely during the afternoons or evenings. They can be fierceful but short.

Hope this helps for now.