Tuesday 15 October 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th October, 2013

Today's weather;

It's looking nice this morning around Koh Samui with a full on blue sky above us! Current temp at 7am is 27C

Yesterday the PADI IE was successfully completed by all of my candidates and I got a sunburn on my face and neck by hanging out and swimming at Chaweng Beach!

Be careful on the beaches though, there's lots of jelly fish out and about at the moment.

Chaweng beach

Chaweng beach yesterday morning before 8am in front of Al's Resort

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day with a blue sky all day long and a max temp of 33C

The forecast looks great, potentially a bit of clouds until Friday and after that blue skies!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hello Camille

Hope you are well, follow your blog for ages, about my eighth visit to Samui next March

I call it Paradise, and you are so lucky to live in a beautiful place. Well done

Just a quick question, and wondering if you could help me. Again staying at Centara, always there, but internet is quite expensive, is there a card we can buy locally to use with a tablet. We are staying there for two weeks, and have been noticing that internet cafes are becoming scarce, Can you recomend any type of card?

Many thanks and well done for a great job, last year we went in December and closer to the time, we look at your page every single day, so informative your blog

Rgds
Carla

Camille said...

Hi Carla,

Thanks for your message. Although there are/may be pre paid cards available, I’m not 00% sue about this. Maybe you check on Thaivisa dot com and look up the Samui forum and ask your question there. I’m sure people will be able to give you a better answer.
If you decide to do that, you will have to sign up there, but it should be easy.

Good luck and best regards,
Camille