Thursday 31 October 2013

Goodbye to October 2013

It was a busy month for me and half of the month I spent outside of Koh Samui, and to be precise, I was the second part of this month on Gili Air in Indonesia.

This 2013 version of October was not as good weather wise compared to previous years, there was a lot more rain than an average October has on Koh Samui but there was also some nice and sunny days, like yesterday! The rain is not a surprise in itself, since the rainy season is about to start this time of the year, but typically the real rainy season doesn't start until somewhere in November. That doesn't mean it could start in full on mode during October, but I don't have this recorded.

Temple on wheels near Maenam

A temple on wheels near Maenam

As already mentioned, it was a very busy month for me, with two PADI IDC's almost back to back, one on home turf on Koh Samui at the beginning of the month and now I'm on Gili Air in Indonesia, where the IDC has already been completed and today the PADI IE will finish. I will stay here for just a few more days, to teach Instructor level specialties, than it will be a night on Bali and I should be back home again by the 5th November.

Due to the busy work during this month, the amount of posts on the blog have been low but hopefully I will catch up again next month.

See you all in November!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: