Thursday 31 October 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st October, 2013

Today's weather;

It's sunny around Koh Samui and it looks like a nice and warm day is in the making. Current temp at 7am is 27C

On Gili Air in Indonesia we have a strong morning breeze but a near perfect blue sky with the usual cloud formations over Lombok. Current temp here at 8am local time is 25C

Sunset on Gili Air, Indonesia

After playing around with my new camera I finally start to become familiar with the camera settings and I was able to catch this sunset on Gili Air, Indonesia

Yesterday was a nice and sunny day around Samui and it makes for a nice end of October. Max temp reached 31C

On Gili Air we had a day of sunshine without the 2pm cloud mob moving in!

The forecast is looking good, for the time being sunny days are ahead of us.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: