Saturday 19 October 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 19th October, 2013

Today's weather;

At last, back in action again. Thursday night I managed to crack the my laptop screen at the Amari Don Muang hotel and it isn't until now, after I arrived on Gili Air that I have access to internet and a screen. Tomorrow my lcd screen should be fixed and all should be back to normal, whatever that means!

Now on to the weather, Koh Samui has a cloudy sky all day long already and there were a few showers today. Current temp at 2pm is 25.5C

On Gili Air it's cloudy but dry and the current temp at 3pm local time is 32C

Check in Gili Air

New check in point for the ferries on Gili Air

Yesterday there was a fair bit of rain on Koh Samui with a max temp of 32C.

On Bali there was a blue sky sky all day long yesterday and it was hot! Max temp reached 33C

Thursday I spent almost all day in Bangkok and except for a short shower shortly after leaving Suvarnabhumi airport it was cloudy but dry all day long.


Part of the new airport on Bali, there's been some massive progress since my last visit in May

The forecast for Koh Samui shows cloud cover and rain until Monday and after that it should be a lot more blue in the sky!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: