Monday 21 October 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 21st October, 2013

Today's weather;

It's late, but that's better than no update at all. My computer got back from repairing the lcd screen this morning, after I started teaching, hence this late update. I'm very happy though that my computer is in working order again! As of tomorrow, I should be able to restore my daily morning update schedule.

Koh Samui started out with clouds but during the day it cleared up and it was nice and sunny but now it's cloudy again but dry. Current temp at 5pm is 27C

On Gili Air in Indonesia, it was the other way around, we started out with sunshine but around 3pm we had a prolonged shower which nicely cooled things down. Current temp at 6pm local time is 29C

PADI 5* IDC Center and resort 'Oceans 5' on Gili Air in Indonesia

PADI 5* IDC Center and resort 'Oceans 5' on Gili Air in Indonesia during the early evening

Yesterday saw sunshine all day long around Samui with a max temp of 31C

Around the Gili islands it was nice with some clouds during the afternoon but no rain, besides a mini drizzle.

The forecast still shows some clouds and rain for tonight and Wednesday morning but after that it should be  nice weather, despite warnings of lots of rain to come by the Thai Meteorological Department. We'll see how that will pan out.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: