Friday 11 October 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 11th October, 2013

Today's weather;

It's partly cloudy over Koh Samui but with enough blue spots to make it a nice day. Current temp at 7am is 26C
Today we will also complete the PADI IDC here on Koh Samui.

Wat Plai Laem

Sunrise at Wat Plai Laem

Yesterday was a sunny and nice, warm day but it's not uncomfortable hot anymore. Max temp reached around 32C

The forecast shows lovely weather for the next 7 days with maybe a nice breeze and an occasional shower but with plenty of sunshine.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Camille,
I need your advice, I will travel around Thailand the first two weeks of November and I will land in Koh Samui the 8th of November and I would like to know from someone who knows and lives there what kind of weather it 's most likely to find a that time.
I was looking blogs and other info regarding weather in Koh Samui in November, and now I am quite scared because someone describes the weather as a nightmare.
I understand it will rain and the weather is generally unpredictable, due to the monsoons, but will I have any chance to get to the beach and enjoy the sun...only for a couple of hours.
Many Thanks
Simone

Camille said...

Hi Simone,

During November the chances of sunshine on Koh Samui are in general not very good, unfortunately it can rain for days on an end. We had a few 'good' Novembers, but that's rather an exception.

To get an idea about the weather in November over the last 7 years, please have a look at my archives, half way down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, right hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.