Wednesday 16 October 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th October, 2013

Today's weather;

Koh Samui's sky is lightly clouded this morning and the sun is not burning it away so far. Current temp at 7am is 26.5C

Last night I was briefly in Soi Green Mango in Chaweng and two blog readers introduced themselves to me! nice meeting you guys and hope you had a good evening!

Mantra Samui Resort

View over Samui and the ocean from the Mantra Samui Resort in Maenam, high up on a hill

Yesterday saw a blue sky all day long and it was warm again. max temp reached 34C

The forecast predicts cloudy weather until Friday and it should be nice an sunny after that!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

1 comment:

Bernd said...

wish i could be there....