Sunday 12 August 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th August, 2012

Today's weather;

Back home on Koh Samui again and it was good to sleep in my own bed again! The weather hasn't changed much since I got back yesterday, it's still sunny and a blue sky is all around. Current temp at 7am is 26.5C

Today is the 80th birthday of Her Majesty the Queen of Thailand. This also makes today National Mother's Day around Thailand.

Seemingly the biggest since I got back, a tar road in front of our house

Yesterday saw a few cloud formations hanging over the island but it was hot and remained dry. Max temp reached 32.4C

Besides a bit of increase in wind, the forecast shows mainly more blue skies for the next 7 days!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camillee

No comments: