Thursday 9 August 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th August, 2012

Today's weather;

Once more Koh Samui is having a great start to the day with a sunny sky. Current temp at 7am is 27.3C

In Subic, Philippines my last day of stay has arrived and around noon I will get on a bus to Manila. It still rains on and off but all floods have disappeared. Courtesy of an old friend of mine from the music industry days, I am invited to the Snow Patrol show at the Araneta Coliseum in Manila tonight!
Current temp in Subic at 8am local time is 25C

My side mount instructor Andy Davis, yesterday in Subic Bay, just before the start of a dive

Yesterday saw great weather all around Samui with a max temp of just 33C

The forecast for the next 7 days looks fantastic, sunny skies all around Samui!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

julie said...

I love to dream of Thailand by reading your blog, you're a Lucky guy;)

Camille said...

Merci beaucoup, Julie!