Wednesday 8 August 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th August, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is having a ball with nice blue skies and hot weather. Current temp at 7am is 27.2C

This in total contrast to the Philippines where there's a serious flood problem in the general area where I am. apparently 80% of Manila is flooded and in Subic it was a mini crisis yesterday. However, this morning, it's the first time that there's no rain and that I can see the ocean here in a complete view, without being obstructed by overcast and rain and it's dry! It looks like things are on the up again. Current temp at 8am local time is 23C

Later today we will also try to go diving again and complete my side mount diving course. Yesterday's dives were cancelled!

The situation at Victoria liner in Subic yesterday, where my bus to Manila is supposed to leave.

Yesterday saw a another very hot day around Samui with a max temp of 35.2C

The forecast for the next 7 days looks dry and hot! Sun lotion comes to mind if you're on Samui and a local beach!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: