Monday 6 August 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 6th August, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is looking good again, sunny skies all around. Current temp at 7am is 26.5C
My wife is taking our son to the doctor to check for dengue, I hope he will be OK!

In the meantime, I arrived last night in Subic Bay and am staying at the great Arizona beach resort, a place that hosts a hotel, restaurant, pool, bar and dive center, a real one stop place!
I left a sunny Dumaguete to find a wet Manila and during the 4 hours bus ride to Olongapo it got wetter and wetter, the closer we came to our destination. The trike ride from Olongapo to Subic was interesting and one side of my body did get slightly wet!
This morning I'm supposed to start a technical diving course, a side mount course. Updates will be available later. Current temp at 8am local in Subic is

View on the beach from Arizona beach resort in Subic this morning is 24C

Yesterday saw a very hot day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 35C and a power cut during the night so the air conditioner couldn't cool things down.

The forecast for the next week looks splendid, get that sun lotion out if you hit Samui beaches!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: