Thursday 16 August 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 16th August, 2012

Today's weather;

Another sunny day is in the making on Koh Samui, although there are a few fluffy clouds in the sky. Current temp at 7am is 27.8C

This afternoon my wife and myself fly to Phuket and tomorrow very early morning we're off to Bali. I'm not sure if I will be able to post tomorrow, I hope to find a spot on Bali to give you an update though!

View on the hills in Plai Laem, near Arayaburi resort with another view over Bang Rak bay

Yesterday was a very hot day with non stop sunshine! Max temp reached 35.1C

The forecast shows wind until Saturday and than clear blue skies after that!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: