Friday 31 August 2012

Goodbye to August, 2012

It's time to say goodbye to this 2012 August! It's been a very busy month for me during which I actually only spend one week on Samui! Thank Buddha there's Skype for the daily weather updates straight from the press through another Lemmens clan member!



With visits to the Philippines and Indonesia, I missed most of the excellent weather conditions this month. It was an outstanding month with tons of sunshine and only the second part of the month saw some tropical evening showers. An August by the book as far as the weather is concerned.

What I also missed this month was my sisters family during their visit to the islands, my wife and the kids had all that fun! Roughly during the same time frame in early August, old neighbors from me in the Netherlands visited Samui. It would have been nice to meet up with them.

All in all a good month and I'm looking forward to September, where I will spend most of the time on Samui, hope to see you here on a daily base!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: