Thursday 23 August 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd August, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui had a few clouds this morning but it's gearing up for a another warm day. Current temp at 7am is 26.8C

On Gili Air we're going very strong with non stop blue skies, all day and all of the night (well, actually, during the night the sky is black but laced with hundreds of beautifully twinkling stars) and the current temp at 8am local time is 25C

An even better sunset picture than yesterday, here on Gili Air

Yesterday saw a sunny and warm day around Samui although there were a few clouds out and about. Max temp reached 31.2C

The forecast changed slightly, the non stop has disappeared, although some rain can be expected over the next seven days but the wind is still strong and now Monday to Tuesday sees some real strong wind gusts.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

2 comments:

Mara said...

Hi Camille,
I found your Koh Samui weather blog online and I was wondering if you could give me some insight into the weather on Koh Sumai in the end of September. I'm am trying to decide between visiting Bali or Koh Samui. I would prefer Koh Samui but don't want to have trips to the marine park and beach ruined by rain. I'd appreciate any advice you can give me. Thanks for your time.

Mara

Camille said...

Hi Mara,

You should be fine on Samui come the end of September, in general Samui has nice weather conditions that time of the year.

To get some more insight on the last 5 years in late September please have a look at my archives, half way down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, right hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.

Hope this helps for now.