Saturday 30 November 2013

Samui Triathlon and Duathlon 27th April 2014

DUE TO THE CURRENT POLITICAL UNREST IN BANGKOK, THE SAMUI TRIATHLON FOR 2014 HAS BEEN INDEFINITELY POSTPONED.

The announcement of two great sporting events on Koh Samui came in quick succession, yesterday came the announcement of a new date for the Samui Midnight Run on 29th March 2014 and this morning new dates for the Samui Triathlon and Duathlon came through; 27th Apil 2014.

Samui triathlon and Duathlon 2014

The good news for me is that I should be on Samui for both dates and I'm already looking forward to both events. It will be my first time on the island for the triathlon, now I just need to find a partner with a bike for the Duathlon.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: