Tuesday 15 May 2012

Cancer Care Charity fun run, Nathon, 2nd July 2012

Cancer Care Charity fun run, Nathon, 2nd July 2012

Just like last year, the Four Seasons Hotel chain organizes Cancer Care charity fun runs around the world and 2nd July it's the 5th time that such a run will be organized on Koh Samui. For me it will be the 2nd I will attend and I'm planning on running the 10km run.

This is all inspired by Terry Fox's Marathon of Hope in 1980 in Canada!


The posters for the Cancer Care Charity fun run are popping up all over the island

Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, in association with the Thai Red Cross Society, would like to invite you to participate in the upcoming 5th Cancer Care Charity Fun Run. Proceeds from the event will go towards research projects currently conducted by the Haematological Cancer Research Centre at Chulalongkorn Hospital.

I hope a lot of folk will show up, it was lots of fun last year. Registration is at 6am at Nathon pier and the run starts at 7am. See you there!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: