Friday 11 May 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 11th May, 2012

Today's weather;

It's a gorgeous morning today over Koh Samui. A lovely blue sky is ours and it looks like it's going to be a hot one today! Current temp at 7am is 26.6C

In a few hours I'm off to Pattaya, stay tuned though, the daily updates will continue and I'm hoping to do some sightseeing at new locations there, which I will report about.

Choengmon Beach

Yesterday saw a blue sky all day long which resulted in a very hot day. Just sitting around at home resulted in sweat running down my back! Max temp reached 34.6C

The forecast remains the same, a bit more wind which hopefully cools things down a bit and possibly cloud over.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: