Saturday 26 May 2012

Registration for the Hat Yai marathon's 13km run

Registration for the Hat Yai marathon's 13km run

We arrived safe and well in Hat Yai just a few hours ago and the registration and picking up the start number for tomorrow's 13km run as part of the 6th International Hat Yai marathon has been completed.

The drive down here was swift and once we were south of Nakhon Si Thammarat it cleared up and we had no rain or drizzle anymore. Hat Yai is sunny right now.

Inside the Jiranakorn stadium where the registration took place an where the start is tomorrow morning at 5.45am

My bib and the official shirt of the 6th Hat Yai marathon

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's run and the forecast predict nice and dry weather. Now it's time to get to know Hat Yai again, my wife and me haven't been here in over 10 years!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: