Tuesday 4 August 2009

4th August, 2009

Today's weather;

It looks like it's shaping up to be a nice day, a blue sky with white fluffy things in it and a max temp at 7 am of 27.7C.

Yesterday started out all nice with plenty of sunshine and a blue sky but around 2 pm things turned around and a tropical storm raged for about an hour with lots of rain causing the usual flash floods and such and the sky remained covered until 6 pm. Strong winds were part of the storm as well.
Max temp reached nonetheless 34.2C.

Camille

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi,
I found you when I googled for samui weather during next week. I am going next Tue. All weather forecast showed the pictures of thunder and cloud.
but seems like you are just doing fine there. I just cross my fingers!!

your blog is AWESOME!
Jamie

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for getting in touch and reading my blog. The weather is actually good, it's sunny right now and the forecast the way I read them are looking just fine.

Unknown said...

I just read that there's been a plane accident on Samui. What do you know about it?

Thanks, Johan

Eric said...

I hope it's only minor injuries

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8182962.stm

Eric