Monday 3 August 2009

Welcome to August 2009

Welcome to August 2009

August usually has lots of blue skies and plenty of sunshine over Samui. This years start is very promising and we have had high temperatures, blue skies and lots of sunshine, just like today. The only thing slightly out of sink currently are strong winds.

Last year saw a lovely August and we can only cross our fingers that this years version will be as nice or even better.

It's going to be a busy month for me with an old school friend and his family visiting me and during the same period my sister and her family are also visiting. Some diving is on the schedule, my friend is thinking of taking the PADI Open Water diver course and I'm sure we'll find some other activities to keep us all busy and happy. Keep your eyes glued to this blog and you'll be reading about it.

This month saw already culinary visits to Villa Bianca in Bophud/Fishermans Village and yesterday we enjoyed an outstanding lunch at Sabeinglae Restaurant in Lamai. With all these visitors, there will be plenty of more to report from food experiences around Samui in the coming two weeks.

If you're visiting Samui, enjoy and leave some comments on my blog about things you've seen, done and/or enjoyed . If you're planning your trip to Samui or Thailand, don't forget to check out my Samui hotel recommendation or Thailand hotel recommendation blogs with first hand experiences of most of the hotels described.
If you're interested in diving during your stay on Samui, please visit my dive website or my dive blog.

Hope to hear from you folks!

Camille

3 comments:

Happy Dive Station said...

Dusting the OWD book and slates aren't you!!! lol

Camille Lemmens said...

Yes, for starters ;-)

richard ten Brinke said...

;-)