Saturday 6 September 2008

6th September, 2008

Today's weather;

It's cloudy with a current temp of 25.7C.

Yesterday saw mostly overcast but no rain until the late evening. During the late evening and night there was a fair amount of rain. Max temp reached 29.5C, the first time since August that the max temp falls outside of the 30C region.

Bangkok saw (hail) storms and lots of rain, so thee wasn't a lot of protesting going on. However, PM Samak and the Parliament still try to formulate a referendum, a group of 100 Senators are trying to come up with a solution and the masses hope that their off spring doesn't become a politician since they're seen with increasing disdain.

Let me express my thanks for following my blog in these worrying times for Thailand. If any major developments happen, I'll update my blog accordingly.

Camille

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope they still stay friendly in BKK.