Thursday 26 July 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 26th July, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is enjoying a nice blue sky again this morning. Looks like another hot day is in the making! Current temp at 7am is 25.8C

In Dauin we still have overcast and although it has stayed dry so far during my stay here, rain is in the air and it wouldn't surprise if sooner or later we get a bit of a hose down. Current temp at 8am local time is 27C

My bungalow at the Pura Vida resort in Dauin

Yesterday saw overcast around Samui all day long but it stayed dry. Max temp reached 32.8C

The forecast is looking good until the weekend, than strong wind is coming up and the likelihood of some rain grows.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: