Sunday 1 July 2012

Garden life; scorpions and snails

The last two days I've been working in the garden, besides running and working on my websites and blogs.

Interestingly enough, moving old pieces of wood around, I've found a whole bunch of scorpions yesterday and a couple of snails today.

A big scorpion

What both the scorpions and snails have in common, they all hide under wood and I'm a lot more careful and 'experienced' nowadays compared to 3 years ago when I was stung by a scorpion.

Not sure what's going on here, either the black scorpion shed his old skin just a few moments ago, since he was clinging on to it for dear life or he was sucking another dead scorpion dry. Anybody an idea?

Scorpion party, 4 in one picture

The snails I spotted today, a big couple

Crawling all over each other

It's never boring here, interesting stuff is happening right under your nose. The last two months we had a baby snake in our bathroom and two days ago we had a snake in the back part of the house. Nature is most surely alive in these necks of the woods!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: