Tuesday 31 July 2012

Goodbye to July 2012

Tie to have a look back to the past month, July 2012, before it disappears in the blog archives.

Let's kick off with the weather. This month the weather was good in general, there was plenty of sunshine to be had although there was an occasional showers but nothing to spoil the fun. A fairly typical July for Koh Samui standards. Day time temperature where all around 33 to 34C so nice and warm.

Fisherman's boats near Bang Rak

This month was a also a busy month for me, I went to Phun Phin for a 10km run and I ran a personal best during the Pattaya half marathon.
The children had their yearly Kila school day out and we went for to eat in some of our favorite restaurants, like Juzza Pizza in Fisherman's Village.

My monthly Food on Wheels contribution was a special one with some picture from days gone by.

There were also two sad news topics to report, first of all the crash of the Bangkok - Samui VIP night bus which took the lives of good dozen people and a tourist was stung by a box jelly fish at Bophud beach.

For work I went to teach a PADI IDC in Dauin in the Philippines. Today is the last day of that program! I'm still for another 10 days in the Philippines, which I'm looking forward to.

This pretty sums up July 2012 for me. As already mentioned, it as a busy and a good month for me and I'm looking forward to next month!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: