Saturday 21 July 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 21st July, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui's sky is partly cloudy with enough blue spots and the sun peeking through to expect a nice, sunny and warm day. Current temp at 7am is 27.3C

In an hour so I'm off to Bangkok where i will transfer for a flight to Manila in the Philippines. I will spend the night in Manila, my first time and continue my travels tomorrow to Dauin where I will, start a PADI IDC come Monday.

No you can also rent or buy Harley's on Samui, on the ring road near Chaweng

Yesterday saw a very hot day with plenty of sunshine. During the late evening there was a tiny bit of a drizzle. Max temp reached 33.5C

The forecast predicts stronger wind after the weekend with chances of having a shower or two.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: