Monday 30 June 2008

Goodbye to June 2008

Goodbye to June 2008

It's that time of the month again! June 2008 is coming to an end, with Spain as deserved European champions, congrats to them, it was a long wait for them! I enjoyed the first three games of the Dutch team and was amazed by and full of respect for the Russian performance against Oranje.

Anyway, back to the June weather, this month started out rather slowly with some wet days but towards the end of the month it turned into a nice, mostly sunny and dry month.

Am looking forward to July, where the good weather hopefully will continue!

Don't forget to visit the Top 100 Thailand Blogs site and vote for my blog, you can find me there as Camille on Samui, currently around the 40th spot!

If you enjoy reading this blog, you can support me by donating via PayPal and by visiting my Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Thailand hotel recommendation blog and book your reservations through them. Thanks!

If you're into diving, visit my dive blog or my Samui diving website. Dive conditions during July should be good.

Also keep sending in those comments, it let's me know that somebody out there is reading my blog. Hope you enjoyed visiting this blog during this month and I'm looking forward seeing you again next month.

Camille

6 comments:

Narelle from Aus said...

Hello Camille,

I'm an avid weather watcher in Melbourne, Australia and discovered your weather blog when researching our trip to Thailand.
We will be in Krabi, Phuket and Koh Samui early August.
From what I can gather Koh Samui weather should be great, but Krabi/Phuket will be luck of the draw.
I'm hoping the waters are clear enough for some great diving.
Thank You for all of your information!

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Narelle,

Glad to be of help and nice to see you enjoy my blog!

August should indeed be as good as it gets during August, weather- and dive wise.

Krabi and Phuket can also be enjoyable during that period, but indeed a bit more luck of the draw!

Let me know if you need some more info.

Anonymous said...

Hi Camille,

I am also from Melbourne and check out your website all the time. I have just arrived home last week from a great trip in Thailand. The weather in Koh Samui was lovely, with only a day of pouring rain but it didn't spoil our holiday. What a great place, i'd love to live there and what a great time of yr to visit, we also had great weather in Phi Phi and Phuket compared to when we went in high season November last yr

All the best to you and i will continue to read your blogs.

We will definitely be back

Izzy

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Izzy,

Thanks for the thumbs up and good to see that you liked it so much.

Melbourne rocks!

Narelle from Aus said...

Thanks Camille.

Can't wait to get over there.
There is every intention of hopefully moving to Thailand one day to live a simpler life and hopefully help some people.

I might send you a note closer to our arrival if that's ok to ask you some advice on dive locations.

Here's hoping for sunny skies :)

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Narelle,

Would love to give you some dive advice! Looking forward hearing from you again.

Hang in there!