Wednesday 25 June 2008

25th June, 2008

Today's weather;

It's very cloudy this morning but there's no wind, at least not for the time being. Current temp at 7 am is 26.5C.

Yesterday it was merely cloudy with sometimes some blue, sunny patches and it remained dry. There were also no extreme strong wind gushes, as in previous days. Max temp reached 29.3C.

Yesterday I also started a new blog, it's a blog about Thailand hotel recommendations. It's going to be a blog that will grow bigger over time, with the addition of new hotel recommendations all over Thailand. Please visit it and have a look and help me out by booking your accommodation throughout Thailand through this blog.

You can help my blog by voting for it on this blog top 100 site, my Samui weather blog is listed as Camille on Samui and currently you can find me around the 30th spot.

Camille

1 comment:

Robo said...

Hi,
Your link just updated on my blog.
Thanks.