Monday 1 July 2013

Welcome to July 2013

The beginning of  a new month and a month that should see Koh Samui become busy again, after a little slump in June.

The weather in July should be fine in general. Plenty of sunshine and occasionally some strong wind and an odd chance of a tropical shower.

Chaweng Beach


My month is busy as well, with three races scheduled to run, two 13km races and a half marathon, all in or near Surat Thani town. By the end of the month I also hope to start a PADI IDC on Koh Phangan.

Typically, this and next month are also busy with visiting friends and family, so bring it on!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: