Sunday 30 December 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th December, 2012

Today's weather;

It;s sunny this morning but there are clouds lurking around Koh Samui's skies. Current temp at 7am is 27C

Choengmon Beach, 29-12-12

One of my fave beaches on the island; Choengmon Beach. It has been a while since I've seen it this busy

Yesterday was a nice and sunny day with a max temp of 33.1C At 3.30am it rained and stormed for about 15 minutes which causes a very short power cut.

The forecast has changed a bit, rain is expected today and not so much tomorrow anymore and the wind seems to be a lot less string then previously predicted. Only today and tomorrow mornign should see some rain.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: