Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye to December 2012

It's time to look back at the month of December 2012 after I already looked back yesterday at the year 2012.

This December was interesting month, first of all I ran a race for the first time outside of Thailand and a quite impressive one to boost, the Nike we run Manila 10km with some 13.700 other runners. That same morning of the run it was off back home again to Koh Samui! Just for a few days before another IDC in Khao Lak would start.

Broken electricity cables on Koh Samui, December 2012

Those few days were just good enough to experience one day and one night without electricity, which in the end turned out to be almost 4 days without electricity on the island. This made the world news!

There were also municipal elections with a result that made me happy.

All in all a good month with plenty of good food at the usual fave places. Later this morning we're off to Nakhon Si Thammarat to run the last race of the year and we're back on Samui tomorrow afternoon.

Nakhon Si Thammarat New Year's run t-shirt

A prosperous New Year to all my readers and see you next year!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: