Tuesday 8 February 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th February, 2011

Today's weather;

Samui is experiencing some good weather, at last. There's a blue sky above the island this morning and it looks like it's going to be a hot day. Current temp at 7am is 25.7C

Yesterday saw plenty of sunshine all day long and no rain and it was warm on Samui. Max temp reached around 29C

Frog fish at North Point on Malapascua, seen during my fun dives yesterday, for more dive pictures check my dive blog

Malapascua is waking up to another sunny day and the first ever PADI IE on the island is about to kick off. Yesterday I did a couple of fun dives but today it's back to work again. The last couple of days I've been diving a lot with one of my IDC candidates, Anne, for her Instructor Specialties.

Camille

No comments: