Monday 28 February 2011

Goodbye to February 2011

Goodbye to February 2011

Time keeps just moving on and it's already goodbye to this years February! It doesn't help hat February only has 28 days, which makes it go by even faster.

Weather wise this February on Koh Samui was very nice! Especially after the first week it was really nice almost non stop! This is in line with the last three years, only 2008 had some rain towards the end of February!


Malapascua beach

This was a month of lots of travel for me. I started the month on the small but beautiful island of Malapascua in the Philippines, where I taught a very successful PADI IDC.
Also my visits to Cebu were really enjoyed by me, even though or because of they were just for a day!
Talking about travel, this February recap is coming from Koh Lanta, another beautiful island but this time in the South of Thailand, where my work, teaching PADI IDC's and diving takes me!

In-between these two destinations I spend time on Samui as well and there were some very interesting events happening, first off and the immediately a very big event was the Royally sponsored cremation ceremony of Prakru Suntinonthakhun, a very impressing event.

Shortly afterwards it was the 100th day commemoration of Grandmother in law's passing away.

Two more Food on Wheel entries were published as well and since the topic is at eating, Ageha Sushi bar in Lamai was visited, enjoyed and described.

Plenty of things happening and I'm already looking forward to March, which is just around the corner and start tomorrow!

Apologies to my fellow Thai bloggers, this was once more a month were I didn't find time to look up your blogs!

Please keep checking in and let me know your thoughts on my posts!

Best regards,
Camille

No comments: