Sunday 17 October 2010

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 17th October, 2010

Today's weather;

It's been a while but Samui woke up under a blue sky this morning with a current temp at 7am of 26.2C

Yesterday saw a lovely day, after a start of the day with a light cloud cover, a blue sky emerged for the rest of the day once the sun started to beam and it was nice and warm and dry all day long. Max temp reached 33.3C

During one of my runs I was attacked by a dog and bitten, just an artificial scratch but funnily enough all of a sudden the dog had no owner and the people whose house he seemed to belong to didn't want to have anything to do with a financial compensation for my set of 5 rabies shots at 450,-THB per pop.

Please vote in my poll which I started yesterday, the post it relates can be found here and deal with my up and coming travels and if you're interested in finding out about destinations outside of Samui. So far 17 people voted and the tendency is to write about both destinations, where I will be at the time being and give an update about Samui. You still got another 7 days to vote.
The place where you can find the vote is on the left top of this blog.

Camille

No comments: