Thursday 28 October 2010

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 28th October, 2010

Today's weather;

Koh Lanta looks a lot nice compared to yesterday, the sky shows some blue although there still are plenty of clouds around. Current temp at 7am is 25C

Samui is following along and has sunshine this morning with a current temp of 24.7C at 7am.

Yesterday saw both Samui and Koh Lanta starting off with some sunshine but rather early in the morning dark clouds and plenty of rain during the remainder of the day came along. Max temp reached 27.2C on Samui and 29.5C on Lanta.

Camille

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hi Camille,

I stumbled onto your blog and I have a question. I will be getting
married next September and we were thinking about honeymooning in the
begining of August to Koh Samui. In your honest opinion what is the
weather typically like? Should I expect lots of rain, short showers,
will it be cloudy most of the days even if its not raining?

Thanks!

Justin

Camille said...

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your enquiry and for reading my blog.

August is as good as it gets! Please check my archives on the middle of the left side of my blog, they go back 4 years and have all August weather reports. Expect plenty of sunshine, great diving conditions and a great time on Samui during August.

Hope this helps.