Friday 4 January 2008

Art Cafe, Samui Town Center, Bophud

This morning my wife and myself visited the Art Cafe in Buphud to have some breakfast.

After having visited the Nathon branch just a few days ago, I was really looking forward to visit their shop at the Samui Town Center complex, located at the ring road between Bophud traffic lights and Big C.




The location is very difficult to spot, although I was told that it was next to the Music shop at Samui Town Center, it is hardly distinguishable from the road if you drive by. Even after just having visited the cafe, I couldn't spot it from the road when I left!



The interior however has the same warm feeling as the Nathon shop and their are some nice feats for sale, paintings, homemade candles etc.

Same as in Nathon, they also sell homemade bread. The loaf I bought in Nathon was very enjoyable, one of the best breads I had on Samui.



We had two breakfasts and a salad with a date muffin as desert and it was really enjoyable.
I can recommend both locations strongly and hope you will try them out. Their menu has some real healthy food, including plenty of vegetarian choices but also meat can be had. Enjoy!

Camille

No comments: