Tuesday 22 February 2011

Food on Wheels; Deep fried bananas on Cebu in the Philippines

Food on Wheels; Deep fried bananas on Cebu in the Philippines

Food on Wheels goes international and has it's first contribution outside of Thailand! During my recent trip to the Philippines, I visited Cebu island, Cebu City and the small island of Malapascua, just north of Cebu.

The deep fried banana vendor at the Sto. Thomas de Villanueva Parish (Danao City Church)

On the way from Malapascua to back to Cebu city we passed the Sto. Thomas de Villanueva Parish (Danao City Church) and that's where I spotted this fried banana vendor. During the travel I had seen more food on wheels qualifying vendors but couldn't get any good pictures from the moving van.

The deep frying process

I'm very glad to have caught this on my camera so I can go international with this series! There's more out there and more to come! My archives are still in good shape and everyday can bring new material!

To my fellow bloggers, if anyone of you is still following my blog and output since I don't have the time lately to follow and check in to your blogs, if you feel that you want to contribute to the Food on Wheels series with a guest post, please contact me and I will have you write a blog post as a guest writer on this blog with at least one link to your blog.

Camille

No comments: