Sunday 29 May 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 29th May, 2016

Today's weather;

There's a hazey cloud cover over Koh Samui and the last bits of wind are about to blow over the island today. Currenttemp at 10am is 31C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 29th May, 2016

Lipa Noi beach next to the Raja Ferry pier

This morning I am in Hat Yai under a mostly cloudy sky with a current temp at 10am of 30.2C I participcated in the 10th Internation Hat Yai marathon and I ran the half marathon. For more info, see my proud picture below.
I got down here by bus and am taking the 11.30am bus back to Koh Samui.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 29th May, 2016

Hat Yai early in the morning returning to my friends home after the 10th International Hat Yai half marathon race

Yesterday saw another windy day with a partially cloudy sky and a max temp of 32C


10th Hat Yai International Marathon, I participated in the half marathon and ran a new personal best, 21.21km in 1:47'56 and placed 5th in my age category, in a strong field. Hapy days down on Hat Yai!

The forecast the last bits of wind and clouds going into today and this night with the sun popping out again afte tomorrow. I don't expect any rain either, it's sunny times again in the making. Enjoy!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

4 comments:

Kkk said...

Hi, what do you expect for the rest of the week? Thanks!

Camille said...

Next week should be a lot nicer again with sunshine and hardly any wind anymore

Kkk said...

Thanks! And what about the rain?

Camille said...

The rain should be more or less gone. Please check and read today's weather update above.