Sunday 1 May 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st May, 2016

Today's weather;

There's a partially clouded sky over Koh Samui this morning and I expect it to remain partially clouded for the rest of the day. Current temp at 10am is 32C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st May, 2016

The Seatran ferry pier at Nathon yesterday, a busy day again at the pier and for me

It's a late update this morning since I ran for the second consecutive week a half marathon in Krabi town and I just got back to the hotel. Since I placed fifth in my age category I had to wait for the winners ceremony, which can take some time. 
Princess Bajrakitiyabha (พัชรกิติยาภา) also participated in the half marathon, she's the first daughter of the Crown Prince of Thailand, Maha Vajiralongkorn, Crown Prince of Thailand (มหาวชิราลงกรณ)

It's a blue sky here in Krabi with a few clouds in it. Current temp at 10am here is 33C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st May, 2016

The mud crab sculpture at Krabi town, where the start and finish of the 1st Muang Ban Thai Samor half marathon was held in Krabi

Yesterday saw a partially clouded sky with some nice wind blowing inland and a max temp of 33C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st May, 2016

Winners ceremony of my age group of the half marathon in Krabi, I managed to place 5th and just placed in the winners category

The forecast predicts partially cloudy skies for the next ten days and no rain. It will remain hot but hopefully not as hot as the heatwave that Thailand experienced during last April.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: