Tuesday 3 May 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd May, 2016

Today's weather;

It's slightly hazy and partially cloudy over Koh Samui this morning but I expect it to clear up a bit during the day time. Current temp at 7am is 30C

On Phuket I'm about ready to start the May 2016 Phuket IDC after I already started the PADI IDCS Instructor course yesterday. All this under a light hazy sky and a current temp of 30C at 7am.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd May, 2016

Phang Ka beach in the South of the island, this is the departure and arrival point or pier to Koh Madsum

Yesterday saw a a partially cloudy sky over Koh Samui with a max temp of 33C. Still warm and hot and no immediate rain in sight at the moment but not as hot as last month was.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd May, 2016

A view over Kata on Phuket from my room, early in the morning

The forecast for Koh Samui predicts occasionally a little bit of a breeze at times, a mix of mostly blue skies with some clouds in it, sometimes a few heavily cloudy hours and not until mid to late next week maybe a few rain drops.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: