Sunday 8 May 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th May, 2016

Today's weather;

It's partially cloudy over Koh Samui this morning and it most likely will stay this way today. My four friends are about to complete the Run the island, the 52km ring road loop around Koh Samui, well done! Current temp at 10am is 33C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th May, 2016

View over Nathon from the Seatran car ferry pier

It's a late update this morning since I participated in a 12km race in Thalang, Phuket and placed third in my age group. It's fairly cloudy here on Phuket and current temp at 10am is 32.4C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th May, 2016

Monch statue at Wat Kitti Sangkharam in Kata, Phuket

Yesterday saw a very hot day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 35C. The current heatwave is not giving any signs that it's giving in at all!

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 8th May, 2016

Third place in my age category in Thalang, Phuket at a 12km race this morning. my fifth race this year an all five races I won a trophy!

The forecast hasn't changed much, a bit of breeze on some days and a few cloudy days may be ahead but they will be followed by partially cloudy to sunny days. The next ten days the heatwave seems to continue!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: