Saturday 1 June 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st June, 2013

Today's weather;

A bit later than usual this morning, but we just got back from the Four Seasons Cancer Care Charity Fun Run in Nathon where I ran the 5km distance in 25'09.6 and finished 17th on this distance. Not too bad considering I'm having an Achilles tendon problem. Tomorrow will be another late write up, since I will be running a 10km race in Donsak early in the morning and I'm not sure when I will have access to an internet connection.

The weather on Samui island started out cloudy but slowly the sun is coming through and the temp at 7am was 27.3C and now at 10am it's 30.3C

Four Seasons Cancer Care Charity Fun Run, Nathon

The start and finish for this year's Four Seasons Cancer Care Charity Fun Run in Nathon

Yesterday saw a very cloudy day with some strong wind during the evening. Max temp reached 31C, it's cooling off again!

The forecast shows strong winds on Monday and smooth sailing with some overcast for the rest of the week.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: