Tuesday 25 June 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th June, 2013

Today's weather;

It's good to be back home again, but as they say, there's no rest for the wicked, so I'm off again to Koh Tao this morning for a few days for a PADI IE with my IDC candidate.

Back on Koh Samui though, there's a light haze over the island and it looks like the sun will break through very soon. Current temp at 7am is 27.5C

Our 4 male baby cats

It was also good to see our 4, one month old baby cats back, especially our children enjoyed this

Yesterday saw us leave Lan Saka (check out my marathon race day blog post)under heavy cloud cover and a few drops of rain but soon enough the cloud cover broke on the way to Samui. Our island itself had overcast as well though but it was dry and very hot. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast is steady, the wind is dropping or has dropped and as of Friday I would expect very sunny days. 

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: